3CX Unified Communications
Unified communications bring synergy to your team and streamlines the way they communicate, simplifying the process, yet adding additional capabilities. Through a dedication to client satisfaction and a commitment to quality, A1 Comms is now a 3CX Approved Reseller.
With the 3CX software-based PBX (private branch exchange), you receive a private telephone network just for your company. The 3CX system not only makes unified communication a breeze but can significantly reduce your communication costs. This out-of-the-box solution includes video conferencing, live chat, presence status, fax and voicemail to email, CRM integration, softphones, and automatic office-to-mobile redirection.
3CX Benefits Include:
• Easily install and manage on devices, servers or as a cloud account
• Significantly reduce communications costs
• Streamline communication by showing your team’s presence status
• Automatic transfer of your office phone extension to your mobile
• Directly transfer answered calls to your colleagues, even while on mobile
• Increase productivity with simple integrated video and web conferencing
• Simply connect and manage calls with Mac or PC softphones for computers and laptops
• Improve customer service by launching softphone calls directly from your
3CX Features Include:
• Can be used with both Windows and Linux platforms and via the Cloud.
• The open-standards phone system delivers a complete Unified Communications solution
• This system can be integrated with other applications such as Salesforce, Google Contacts, Office 365 and more.
• By relying on the SIP Standard, 3CX delivers a future-proof, top-level Unified Communications system.
Watch the introduction video about the simple benefits of utilising 3CX Unified Communications in your business.
3CX: The Future of Communications Today
For more information on how 3CX Unified Communications could benefit your business, contact us now.